2021 International Day of Peace - Peace Not War!
Sixty Four Years! – -- $6400 Challenge
Time: September 21, 2021, 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 867 1204 1432
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
2019 International Day of Peace - Thank you to the community for your support!
Eventbrite page for tickets (link removed)
Email and let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Join us for International Day of Peace! This is our annual open house and fundraiser. We will have a tabling fair, entertainment, food, and fun. Please RSVP by September 18, 2019, so we know how many people to expect and how much food to serve. Please let us know if your group is interested in attending and tabling with us!
A solidarity donation is $20. We gratefully accept more and if you want us to donate your ticket to a community member, please let us know. You can message or email at email@example.com.
If your group wants to table, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 pm – Raging Grannies
2 pm – the Peace Dancer, Khalilah Rameriz
3 pm – DSA Marching Band
4 pm – Malaya Choral Group
Tabling will take place outside in the parking lot of San Jose Peace and Justice Center. Groups are asked to bring their own table to the event. If unable to, please let us know so we can have some extra tables on site for those groups who need them.
Interact with a variety of community groups:
- Raging Grannies and Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
- Code Pink
- Veterans for Peace 101
- Democratic Socialists of American Silicon Valley
- South Bay Jewish Voice for Peace
- Anakbayan Silicon Valley
- LGBTQ Wellness
- Malaya South Bay
- The Come Up
- Nihonmachi Outreach Committee
- Santa Clara County Move to Amend
- Santa Clara County Single Payer Healthcare Coalition
- The Colibri Collective
- Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity from SJSU
- Green Party of Santa Clara County
- Party for Socialism and Liberation
- South Bay Indigenous Solidarity Group
- Extinction Rebellion South Bay
- And more… (If your group wants to table, email email@example.com to sign up)